VIP Light Regulations
We would like to inform you that we have prepared these VIP Zone Regulations for your safety and to provide you with the appropriate comfort of using the services offered in the Cinema City Cinemas VIP Zones during the restrictions imposed by the authorities to reduce the risk of contamination with SARS-Cov-2 virus.
Considering the basic principles of our company's policy, and in particular the care to achieve the satisfaction of our Customers with the quality of services provided, we would like to request you to read the following points and comply with the regulations indicated in them. Before booking or buying tickets for the Cinema City VIP Zones, please read the VIP Light Regulations that are available to you online on the website www.cinemacity.ro or at the ticket offices.
If buying online, by checking the accept button on the site, the Customer confirms that he has carefully read the VIP Regulations, understood its content, accepts it and undertakes to purchase tickets in accordance with and in compliance with these rules.
By purchasing tickets at the box office, the Customer confirms that he has carefully read the VIP Light Regulations available at the box office, understood the content, accepts it and undertakes to purchase tickets in accordance with and in compliance with these rules.
In order to enter the VIP Zone, it is necessary to present to the cinema staff a valid film ticket to the VIP hall. Ticket entitles you to enter only the screening in the designated hall, on the date and time written on the ticket. Please keep your ticket until you leave the cinema.
A VIP Light ticket entitles you to enter the area specially delimited as the VIP Zone, on the day written on the ticket as the day of the movie, with 30 minutes before the start of the screening.
Access to the VIP Zone is allowed 30 minutes before the start of the screening (commercials & trailer) and not more than 30 minutes after its start. After this interval you will not be allowed access to the hall.
The access in another VIP hall than the one written on the ticket is not allowed.
Considering the rules imposed by the authorities to reduce the risk of contamination with SARS-CoV-2 virus, during the restrictions the VIP area is open and will operate according to the following rules:
• The VIP Cinema City specific concept, as you knew it before the COVID 19 pandemic, was modified to comply with the new regulations imposed by the authorities and was named VIP Light.
• Customers with a VIP Light ticket have included in the ticket a full VIP bar package (popcorn, nachos, drinks, alcohol and coffee). Serving of the products from VIP Bar will be ensured by cinema personnel according to the specific measures against SARS-CoV-2, published by the authorities, starting 30 minutes before the start of the screening for which they purchased a ticket and until its end. Customers have the opportunity to consume these products at the tables in the VIP area opened exclusively for VIP Customers. The VIP area fully complies with the rules provided in the Order of the Ministry of Health number 1493/31.08.2020, the Order of the Ministry of Economy, Energy and Business Environment number 2788/31.08.2020 and the order of the National Sanitary Veterinary and Food Safety Authority number 149/31.08.2020 for the approval of the norm regarding the establishment of specific measures to prevent the spread of SARS-CoV-2 virus for the activities of preparation for marketing and consumption of food and/or alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in public catering units such as restaurants and cafes inside buildings and special spaces arranged from outside the buildings.
• We respectfully request that at the entrance to the VIP area and throughout the serving of food inside it to comply with the obligations of hygiene and social distance imposed by the authorities and which you can find on the website www.cinemacity.ro and in cinema. If you do not respect these sanitary and social distance rules, we will be obliged to invite you outside, for your safety and that of the other customers of the VIP area.
• If the Cinema City staff responsible for the VIP area will be forced to ask a Customer to leave the VIP area due to his non-compliance with the rules on hygiene and social distance imposed by the authorities, the price of the ticket will not be reimbursed regardless of when the customer will be requested to leave the location.
• We would like to inform you that upon entering the tables VIP area for serving the products taken from the bar, you will be asked to reveal your name and telephone number in order to register in a Register of Customer’s records. Preparation and maintenance of the Register of Clients is required by the Order of the Ministry of Health number 1493 / 31.08.2020, the Order of the Ministry of Economy, Energy and Business Environment number 2.788 / 31.08.2020 and the order of the National Sanitary Veterinary and Food Safety Authority number 149 / 31.08 .2020 for the approval of the Norm on establishing specific measures to prevent the spread of SARS - CoV-2 virus for the activities of preparation, marketing and consumption of food and / or alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in public catering establishments such as restaurants and cafes inside buildings, as well as in the specially arranged spaces outside the buildings. The register will be drawn up in compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing directives 95 / 46 / EC. In the situation of a case of SARS-CoV-2 virus infection among the clients of our unit, the Register will be made available to the authorities in order to extract concrete data on the basis of which the Epidemiological Survey can be carried out. The data will be stored in the Register for 30 days after which they will be deleted.
For the protection of your health we have ordered the increase of the frequency of cleaning and disinfection operations with approved / authorized biocidal products of all spaces, facilities, equipment and utensils used for the reception, storage, preparation, cooking and serving of food, rooms / areas where food is served to you and to the toilets within the public catering units used by the working staff and by the customers.
The cinema staff reserves the right to refuse entry to the VIP zone to persons who are drunk or under the visible influence of drugs or psychotropic agents without reimbursement of the ticket price. Also, the cinema staff reserves the right to ask the Customers already in VIP zone to leave the cinema for the same reasons as mentioned above.
Please do not disturb the reception of the screening by other Customers, in particular through the use of mobile phones, conversations, loud expression of emotions connected with the film running or any other behavior that may interfere with the comfortable watch of the film by other Customers.
We reserve the right to invite outside the cinema halls the Customers who grossly violate these Rules, the order in the cinema or the safety rules applicable in our cinema, and in particular the Customers who interfere with the use of our premises by other Customers.
The following activities are strictly prohibited in the VIP Zone:
• smoking and using electronic cigarettes
• bringing in food and beverages purchased outside the VIP bars owned by Cinema City
• bringing alcohol and drinking it in the cinema halls
• bringing to the cinema hall food products others than the ones from the VIP bar
• bringing in pets
• violent, provocative or otherwise dangerous behaviors for other Customer
Please report to the cinema staff, any problems with regard to sound or image quality of the film displayed and do that during the projection or immediately after its completion. We would like to inform you that failure to comply with this obligation may result in the impossibility of confirming the legitimacy of your complaint.
The ticket price may be refunded no later than 30 minutes before the start of the screening, upon presentation of the ticket to the cinema manager together with a written request..
(i) If the ticket is purchased at a cinema box office, the full amount of the purchased ticket shall be refunded
(ii) In case of purchasing of the ticket online, the administrative service fee of RON 0.95 per ticket shall not be refunded. The refund shall be made in accordance with the principles set out in the “Online purchase T&C”
VIP seats may not work properly with a weight of less than 20 kg.
All films displayed in VIP halls are subject to a separate pricing policy in accordance with the price list available at ticket offices and on the website www.cinemacity.ro. We kindly inform you that for VIP tickets the discounts applied for the tickets purchased in the other type of cinemas do not apply.
These VIP Light Regulations are to be completed with the Cinema City General T&C. In matters not covered by the provisions of the VIP Zone Regulations, the provisions of the General T&C apply.